leke Clanforum
April 19, 2024, 04:15:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. [leke] is cool. yeah!!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Leke Mod

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leke Mod  (Read 833 times)
AppleNinja
Cool Guy

Coolness in numbers -9

Pif Pif Dodge Dodge Catch Catch DIE!

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2007, 02:06:21 am »

Update

New Weapons!

Thanks for Kiwi, thinking of these awesome designs, members can know that we are in progress of this mod and not fluking it.
These are to be also known to be Kiwi's ideas, not just because I made them. Give credit to Kiwi too because without him it would be way more difficult. I thought of some names, so did he, and he also thought of what they should do. Congratz to Kiwi! Cheesy

Snowflake Shuriken: Fires Shurikens at a rapid rate with fast loading time that are shaped like snowflakes. Does decent damage per hit.
NinjaPack: Lets you almost teleport around the map. Can be used as an ultrafast Jetpack. Or should I say...NinjaPack! Wink

Thats all for now. If I knew how I would make a level for leke to work in conjunction with this mod. Since this mod will work with almost any popular Liero X levels, I may not need to find out.
If you have any ideas for weapons, post them here in this thread with a detail of at least 55 words long of what it does. They will be then put into my consideration list, if Kiwi likes the idea, I will make em. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 02:08:10 am by BloodNinja » Report Spam   Logged

Look I made it! And its true too! =D:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum